It couldn’t be easier! You’ll need
One bottle of carbonated water or seltzer water, and a container of juice concentrate.
Pour the juice concentrate into a pitcher.
Next, use the juice container and refill it four times with sparkling water.
Stir in gently, and serve over ice.
For an extra treat, add a bit of real cream to the bottom of the glass before you pour. Yum!
Some other yummy combinations:
- orange soda made with orange juice (hold the pulp for me, please)
- grape soda
- white grape peach
- white grape raspberry
- orange peach=fuzzy navel soda
- 2 liters of sparkling water
- 1 can of frozen juice concentrate of your choice
- Pour fruit juice concentrate into a pitcher.
- Blend in 3 juice cans full of sparkling water, and stir. (We have started just pouring about ¾ of the 2 liter bottle in.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in the soda bottle.