Today, on Trim Healthy Tuesday, I’m sharing a favorite THM tip…this is my purse sized stevia container that travels with me everywhere. Where did I find it?
The Dollar Tree! It was in a 4 pack, and was filled with…
GLITTER!!! But I saw the potential! So I bought a pack of the glitter shakers, and 2 packs of salt shakers, and went to work.
Not being one to waste good glitter, I dumped it into the salt shakers, and added it to our craft supplies. If you have craft minded school kids, the glitter in a salt shaker thing is fun and convenient. And messy, but that’s half the fun. Walking around sparkling for the rest of the day is the other half of the fun.
After washing out the vial and lid, and letting it completely dry, I filled it with Stevia. You can see how tiny the holes are here.
Thank you, my 3 year old Viking child for turning off auto-focus on Mommy’s camera. You’re SO great at finding obscure buttons! (I think he’s gifted.)I keep this in my purse, and am always ready if I decide to have a cup of coffee, or I can sweeten up unsweet tea, or even water with lemon in a pinch.
I’ve never had it spill in my purse, but I do hold the lid down when opening the flip cap, because it can pop the top off sometimes. This has been SUCH a convenient little way to stay on plan, and enjoy drinks out at restaurants, or when out and about.
I don’t know about you, but when I’m out and about, I like to dab on just a touch of glitter.
My favorite part of Trim Healthy Tuesday is your link ups!
Stacy has made me some Cracker Salad today. I really hope it makes it through the mail OK.
You might want some too, so check out her awesome recipe.
And now for LOTS more Trim & Healthy Inspiration…
Here are my top 3 posts from last week:
(click to open them in a new window)
The post from last week with the most visits was this one
And now for this weeks Trim Healthy Tuesday Posts!
Please see updated posting guidelines below the linky.
Thanks so much for joining Stacy & I on Trim Healthy Tuesdays!
[inlinkz_linkup id=302895 mode=1 pageSize=60]
Trim Healthy Tuesday Linked Posts Guidelines
- Accepted post topics will be: Trim Healthy Mama related recipes, kitchen tips, weekly menu, ‘how to’ articles, or exercise tips, and MODEST before and after photos may be attached to any of the above. Please do not link personal progress reports or non-THM recipes.
- You may post links from YOUR blog to recipes that are Trim Healthy Mama friendly. They can be S (satisfying), E (energizing), FP (Fuel Pull), or Crossovers. Please note which of these categories your recipe falls under. Nutrition information for your recipe is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Please respect the copyright of the book, and do not post recipes from the Trim Healthy Mama book on your blog. You MAY post recipes that you’ve changed up to make your own, but nothing verbatim from the book.
- Please link your post back to one of the hosting blogs above: Gwen’s Nest or Stacy Makes Cents. Your link will show up on both blogs! DO NOT LINK TO THE HOMEPAGE – instead link directly to this Trim Healthy Tuesday post: http://www.gwens-nest.com/?p=2867
- Please post no more than 3 links each week.
- Post new links from your blog each week – do not post the same link each week.
- You may include recipes with “Splenda” and other similar products or foods that are considered “compromise foods”, but please note that in the recipe, and either make them optional or offer substitutions for on plan items if possible. Please do not use ingredients that are off plan…like white potatoes.
- No giveaways or advertising-only type posts are allowed. You may post about cookbooks that you like and you may include affiliate links, but the post MUST be THM friendly. Example – posting about an eCookbook that you like is acceptable when telling how it can help with THM. Posting about a cookbook just so you can sell it is NOT acceptable.
- Any post that does not meet the guidelines outlined above will be considered Spam and will be deleted.
- Though it’s not required, it would be polite if you would link directly to the Trim Healthy Mama website in each of your posts – they’ve done so much to help us all, and we’d like to increase their traffic. www.trimhealthymama.com
- For help with determining where your recipes fall, visit Gwen’s THM Quick Start Guide.